Small Multi-Family (5 – 24 Units)
Multifamily financing allows real estate investors to purchase or refinance small multi-unit properties with smaller projects with five or more units. Multifamily loans are good for both new and experienced investors.
The Small Business loans fill the gap for smaller properties where most commercial lenders requires a minimum loan amount of $1 million. Loans are generally risk based priced with the loan to value, credit score, debt service coverage ratio and investor experience determining the borrower cost of financing.
- Multi-Family Apartment Buildings (5+ Units)
- Mixed-Use Properties (Residential Space is Great than 70% of Square Footage)
- Minimum DSCR 1.0
- Loan amounts down to $250K
- Credit as low as 625 for mid FICO
- No deposits required
- Max 70% LTV on Purchase & Rate-Term Refi
- Max 65% LTV Cash Out Refi
- Loan amounts up to $3M
- Multifamily Residential Properties 5-24 Units
- Single Asset Entities Only
- Interest Only options available
- Minimum 6 months P&L in Reserve
- 30 Years Fixed rates Available
- 5 Year Interest Only Options
- $250,000 Minimum Loan Amount
- C-Corps, S-Corps and LLC legal Entity Eligible
- Full Recourse Guaranty
The Parham Team believes in educating and engaging our customers throughout the loan process. We look forward to hearing from you to begin that process. Contact us today at 855-326-6802 or schedule a call with a Loan Specialist.